AIM
genmidi3

MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 6 MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 6

I am without words.

SonicDeathBanana responds:

But you just said some words.

"Waterman" Ep. IV "Waterman" Ep. IV

Great!

I don't think some of you people realize how hard it is to make a series and keep it interesting, new and original through 5 episodes let alone 5 seasons, which is why people get paid a living to write them.

These kinds of flash require more work than anything. First, you have to think of a concept. Second, characters that will be interesting and people will want to watch. Third, you have to come up with a completely original script and write the show so that it will be funny to a large portion of the viewing audience (It's not easy to just write comedy). Lastly, you got to animate what you just wrote.

I think some of you people are taking for granted how good of a flash cartoon series this is. You shouldn't be comparing it to family guy....there, as he said, it has a lot to live up to. You should compare it to other good flash cartoon series. When you do that, I think this one reigns supreme.

final fantasy matrixed final fantasy matrixed

wow

I can't believe this is getting below a 2. The graphics and animationand obvious hard work that went into this deserve an 3/5 at least.

FINAAAAALFAAAN responds:

i m actually making the part two ^^ thank you :D

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

great game

Great game but I cant' figure out how to beat the grim reaper on the hardest difficulty.

I build my character so almost all my gold is going into speed, heal and life and the grim reaper is still faster than me and can kill me in 3 hits with his normal attack.. Here's where the problem sets in. He gets me down to a point where I need to heal otherwise he can kill me in one attack. I heal...and for some reason, it seems like the time bar takes eternities after you heal. He does his one hit kill move on me while I'm still halfway on the time bar besides putting almost all my gold into speed. Oh well, great game.

Dolphin Run 1.0 Dolphin Run 1.0

Surprisingly challenging and addicting for such a simple game. Some suggestions...

When I wanted to go up, I would tap up and the dolphin could go up a little. When I wanted to go down, I tap down and the dolphin jumps half the screen.

Overall, controls are way too sensitive, both up and down, but moreso for down.

Of course, add on more levels with more objectives. Good start!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

wow

Certainly top of the line are far as video games turned flash go. My only beef is that there is no invincibility time (or too little) after you lose your rings! Maybe it was intended but that's not what it was like in the sega versions. Very nice game!