AIM
genmidi3

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

great game

Great game but I cant' figure out how to beat the grim reaper on the hardest difficulty.

I build my character so almost all my gold is going into speed, heal and life and the grim reaper is still faster than me and can kill me in 3 hits with his normal attack.. Here's where the problem sets in. He gets me down to a point where I need to heal otherwise he can kill me in one attack. I heal...and for some reason, it seems like the time bar takes eternities after you heal. He does his one hit kill move on me while I'm still halfway on the time bar besides putting almost all my gold into speed. Oh well, great game.

Dolphin Run 1.0 Dolphin Run 1.0

Surprisingly challenging and addicting for such a simple game. Some suggestions...

When I wanted to go up, I would tap up and the dolphin could go up a little. When I wanted to go down, I tap down and the dolphin jumps half the screen.

Overall, controls are way too sensitive, both up and down, but moreso for down.

Of course, add on more levels with more objectives. Good start!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

wow

Certainly top of the line are far as video games turned flash go. My only beef is that there is no invincibility time (or too little) after you lose your rings! Maybe it was intended but that's not what it was like in the sega versions. Very nice game!

D.A.F Level 2 D.A.F Level 2

OMG!

You know a game is hard when you can barely win by cheating (tab space) ..quite impossible playing legitly...there Is a way to disable tab on flash, search for the code on the internet..something like "When key <Tab> is pressed, the set tab = false" or soemthing