AIM
genmidi3

MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 6 MegaMan's 9-11 Tribute 6

I am without words.

SonicDeathBanana responds:

But you just said some words.

"Waterman" Ep. IV "Waterman" Ep. IV

Great!

I don't think some of you people realize how hard it is to make a series and keep it interesting, new and original through 5 episodes let alone 5 seasons, which is why people get paid a living to write them.

These kinds of flash require more work than anything. First, you have to think of a concept. Second, characters that will be interesting and people will want to watch. Third, you have to come up with a completely original script and write the show so that it will be funny to a large portion of the viewing audience (It's not easy to just write comedy). Lastly, you got to animate what you just wrote.

I think some of you people are taking for granted how good of a flash cartoon series this is. You shouldn't be comparing it to family guy....there, as he said, it has a lot to live up to. You should compare it to other good flash cartoon series. When you do that, I think this one reigns supreme.

final fantasy matrixed final fantasy matrixed

wow

I can't believe this is getting below a 2. The graphics and animationand obvious hard work that went into this deserve an 3/5 at least.

FINAAAAALFAAAN responds:

i m actually making the part two ^^ thank you :D

The Color Red: Redone The Color Red: Redone

,,,

Graphics, while improved, still aren't that great...and I've always said that any flash that needs 2 paragraphs to explain what it's meaning is obviously isn't getting the point across which is what the purpose of the flash should be.

SeizureDog responds:

That just means its more detailed. A meaning section wasn't even required, but apprently some people have no creative process at all. And thus deem this as "random". So the meaning essay is for them.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Funniest flash ever made

Period. The riding of the donkey into the sunset was classic.

Knoxs "Reloaded" Knoxs "Reloaded"

someone

Please e-mail me and tell me why these Knox dubs are so funny. I cry when I think when everyone but me has to intellect of a two year old and can even find a little humor in these.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 5 Knoxs "The Matrix" 5

sucked

Sorry..find them more annoying and boring than funny.

ok

WT, then some (Clay) WT, then some (Clay)

omg

Knox but 50 times better. (Knox you aren't as good as you thought, you arrogant....)

DrNeroCF responds:

Hehe, don't dis Knox, we're both cookin something up...

Knoxs "The Matrix" 4 Knoxs "The Matrix" 4

ok

I'm gonna spend as much time on this review as Knox did on this very un-funny garbage.....ok, done.

Knox responds:

wow really clever,why are you people so jelous? i cant help it that im king

Knoxs "The Matrix" 3 Knoxs "The Matrix" 3

Just not funny

Not funny, but all the little 13 year olds are going to vote it feature of the day. Congrats Knox are your third feature of the day in a row.

Knox responds:

im in 2nd right now,you retard,ha ha.